The assessment design templates available through this webpage are for use by schools when implementing the Drama 2013 syllabus.
Determining how to use the templates
- Determine whether to use the template or to copy the information into a school-based assessment document.
- When copying information into another template, care should be taken to maintain formatting.
Using the templates
- Insert school-based information into the space provided.
- Insert tasks and/or items and add any contextual information and guidelines — refer to the relevant sections of the syllabus when writing the assessment.
- Delete information that is not relevant to the assessment.
- Delete sets of information by highlighting the row and then: Layout > Delete > Delete row.
- Follow the directions provided to make the standards matrix instrument-specific.
- Delete instruction tables and/or instruct text before using the instrument.
Assessment design templates
Assessing the Dimension: Forming
- Demonstrating a devised concept (DOCX, 56.4 KB)
- Directing — a published playscript or excerpt (DOCX, 56.5 KB)
- Improvising — intervention in a text; process drama
- Scriptwriting (DOCX, 56.2 KB)
- Devising — dramatic treatment (DOCX, 56.3 KB)
- Devising — original dramatic concept (DOCX, 56.4 KB)
- Directing — directorial concept of a published playscript or excerpt (DOCX, 56.9 KB)