The QCAA applies a registration expiry date to all school RTOs operating under the delegation.
To continue offering training, you must apply to us to renew your registration before your registration expires.
In November, usually in the year before your registration is due to expire, you will receive advice through the VET app inviting you to renew your registration. If you wish to continue your RTO registration, you must follow the instructions set out in the VET app advice.
If you fail to submit a complete application through the QCAA Portal as requested, we may not renew your RTO registration.
To apply to have your school RTO’s registration renewed:
- review and reply to the advice you’ve been sent via the VET app
- follow the advice to complete and submit the renewal application located in the QCAA Portal.
- Before submitting your application, you must be confident your RTO has effective governance and administrative arrangements in place.
- The QCAA's governance and administration checklist template link, located under Resources in the VET app can be useful for assessing compliance before applying for registration renewal.
- There are no fees for applying to renew your RTO registration.