The Information policy ensures that:
- the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority ( QCAA ) handles personal information in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009
- members of the public have:
- a right of access to information held by the QCAA subject to those exemptions defined in the Right to Information Act 2009 (PDF, 877 kB)
- a right of access to and amendment of their personal information held by the QCAA as defined in the Information Privacy Act 2009 (PDF, 860 kB)
- an avenue for making a privacy complaint.
Open Data Strategy 2013–2017
The Open Data Strategy 2013–2017:
- documents the QCAA ’s four-year plan for supporting the Queensland Government’s Open Data Initiative
- will be reviewed annually to ensure its currency
- takes into account compliance with privacy legislation and internal agency policy requirements.
For assistance with information held by the QCAA, please complete an online request for assistance.