The Information policy ensures that:
- the Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA) handles personal information in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009
- members of the public have:
Open Data Strategy 2013–2017
The Open Data Strategy 2013–2017:
- documents the QCAA’s four-year plan for supporting the Queensland Government’s Open Data Initiative
- will be reviewed annually to ensure its currency
- takes into account compliance with privacy legislation and internal agency policy requirements.
For assistance with information held by the QCAA, please complete an online request for assistance.