The QCAA is committed to creating and maintaining an organisational climate that encourages and facilitates the disclosure of unlawful, corrupt, negligent or improper conduct or maladministration.
When people come forward with information about wrongdoing, we commit to:
- protecting the integrity, wellbeing, career interest and good name of all persons involved
- protecting the discloser from any adverse action as a result of making the disclosure
- treating any bullying, harassment, unfair treatment, victimisation or discrimination that results from a disclosure being made as a breach of our disciplinary procedures
- responding to the disclosure thoroughly and impartially
- where some form of wrongdoing has been found, taking appropriate action to deal with it
- keeping the discloser informed of the progress and outcome.