Senior schooling is an exciting time for Queensland students and an important step in preparing for their future. Students can choose what to study from a wide range of subjects and courses that count towards their Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE).
This section contains:
- information about the Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) and Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement (QCIA)
- links to senior pathway planning and QCE resources for school communities
- links to subject syllabuses and teaching and assessment resources
- information about assessment and results
- information about vocational education and training (VET)
- information about the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).