We provide Education Statements for completed levels of school qualifications that have been awarded by recognised and accredited interstate or overseas educational institutions. We do not assess vocational, trade or post-school qualifications.
Our assessments are based on your final school certificate or diploma issued to you by the educational institution in the state or country where you studied.
Please read the application notes for detailed document requirements and complete this form to submit your application.
Have you included all the required documents and information?
- Proof of identity — one of:
- current Australian driver licence OR
- current passport OR
- birth certificate
- Proof of name change (if applicable) e.g. Marriage or Change of Name certificate
- English translations of any non-English documents above
- QLD JP Certified copies of all documents above
- Payment — $35.88 Interstate qualifications OR $62.78 Overseas qualifications
Required fields are marked with an asterisk ( * ).
Privacy collection notice The information you provide on this form will be used in managing applications for equivalence as part of legislative functions described in the Education (Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority) Regulation 2014 (s.162) and the Financial and Performance Management Standard 2009 (s.17). Personal information will be accessed by authorised QCAA staff, and handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009. Information held by the QCAA is subject to the Right to Information Act 2009. Personal information will be disclosed to the government auditors where legally required.