Queensland schools continue to work towards full implementation, that is plan, teach, assess and report using the F–10 Australian Curriculum.
The QCAA and Queensland's school sectors — State Schools, Queensland Catholic Education Commission and Independent Schools Queensland — have developed advice, guidelines and resources to support schools during the transition to the Australian Curriculum.
Learning area overviews and presentations
Resources have been developed to support the implementation of the F–10 Australian Curriculum. These resources include one page overviews (PDF) and presentations (PPT).
Learning area overviews
- English (PDF, 147.6 KB)
- Mathematics (PDF, 170.6 KB)
- Science (PDF, 149.7 KB)
- P–6 Humanities and Social Sciences (PDF, 155.7 KB)
- 7–10 Humanities and Social Sciences (PDF, 151.0 KB)
- The Arts (PDF, 153.8 KB)
- Technologies (PDF, 149.5 KB)
- Health and Physical Education (PDF, 149.7 KB)
- Languages (PDF, 153.7 KB)
- Work Studies (PDF, 159.2 KB)
New Learning area overview presentations
- English (PPTX, 2.3 MB)
- Mathematics (PPTX, 1.9 MB)
- Science (PPTX, 1.8 MB)
- P–6 Humanities and Social Sciences (PPTX, 2.9 MB)
- 7–10 Humanities and Social Sciences (PPTX, 2.8 MB)
- The Arts (PPTX, 1.9 MB)
- Technologies (PPTX, 1.9 MB)
- Health and Physical Education (PPTX, 2.5 MB)
- Languages (PPTX, 4.5 MB)
- Work Studies (PPTX, 1.8 MB)
For information on time allocations, see Advice and guidelines for the implementation of the Australian Curriculum.
Access QCAA's Australian Curriculum information and resources by choosing a learning area.