School RTOs must:
- advertise all VET qualifications they offer
- ensure their marketing material reflects the requirements outlined in Clause 4.1 of the Standards.
- ensure their TAS contains up-to-date information about which qualifications and units of competency they offer
- keep all student information secure.
After your school RTO’s qualification offering has been registered on Training.gov.au:
- advertise the qualification, ensuring
- it meets the requirements outlined in Section 1 of the TAS
- advertising is in print and/or electronic format and is made available to students in a variety of ways, e.g. on the school website and/or as a printed brochure
- it contains sufficient information about your school RTO and its offerings to enable students to make informed choices
- make sure that you keep secure all information that students submit when applying for, or completing, qualifications.
Note: You can use Sections 1–4 of the TAS to market a qualification to students.