About Music in Practice
Music in Practice gives students opportunities to engage with music and music productions, and, where possible, interact with practising artists.
|Subject type||Assessment||QCE credits||Contributes to ATAR|
|Applied||Internal assessment 100%||Up to 4||Only 1 may contribute when combined with 4 General subjects|
What will students learn?
In studying Music in Practice, students will learn about:
- music principles
- music practices.
How will students be assessed?
Students will complete the following assessments:
- product (composition)
- extended response
Where can Music in Practice lead?
Studying Music in Practice can lead to:
- critical listening
- music management and promotions
Email MusicPractice@qcaa.qld.edu.au or phone (07) 3120 6115.
- Arts in Practice (2019)
- Dance (2019)
- Dance in Practice (2019)
- Drama (2019)
- Drama in Practice (2019)
- Film, Television & New Media (2019)
- Media Arts in Practice (2019)
- Music (2019)
- Music Extension (Composition) (2020)
- Music Extension (Musicology) (2020)
- Music Extension (Performance) (2020)
- Music in Practice (2019)
- Visual Art (2019)
- Visual Arts in Practice (2019)