The role of the kindergarten teacher involves making deliberate and well-informed decisions that promote and enrich children's holistic learning and development.
This involves key decision-making processes including planning, interacting, documenting, monitoring, assessing and reflecting on learning and practice.
- Academic perspectives
- Documenting Liam's Learning
- Making judgments using the Continua of learning and development
- Sample observation of Nhi's Learning
- Individual learning record (DOCX, 77.7 KB)
- Documenting learning and development (DOCX, 75.7 KB)
- Anecdote booklet (DOCX, 2.4 MB)
- Evidence and commentary (DOCX, 276.5 KB)
- Integrated learning (DOCX, 274.2 KB)
- Professional learning action plan (DOCX, 220.4 KB)