Kindergarten learning programs provide opportunities for teachers to celebrate the richness and diversity that children and their families bring to the learning community.
- A kindergarten teacher’s perspective on inclusion (DOCX, 722.3 KB)
- Inclusion: Important information (DOCX, 632.5 KB)
- Inclusion in the early years (PDF, 95.0 KB)
- Information on inclusion support (PDF, 156.7 KB)
- Noah’s Ark: Providing services and support for children with disability (PDF, 76.8 KB)
- Reflecting on inclusion in my kindergarten: A3 Poster (DOCX, 337.8 KB)
- Reflecting on inclusion in my kindergarten: Explanatory notes (PDF, 73.2 KB)