About Industrial Graphics Skills
Industrial Graphics Skills focuses on the underpinning industry practices and production processes required to produce the technical drawings used in a variety of industries, including building and construction, engineering and furnishing.
|Subject type||Assessment||QCE credits||Contributes to ATAR|
|Applied||Internal assessment (100%)||Up to 4||Only 1 may contribute when combined with 4 General subjects.|
What will students learn?
In studying Industrial Graphics Skills, students will learn about:
- industry practices
- drafting practices.
How will students be assessed?
Students will complete the following assessments:
- practical demonstration
Where can Industrial Graphics Skills lead?
Studying Industrial Graphics Skills can lead to:
- roles and trades in the manufacturing industries.
Email IndustrialGraphicsSkills@qcaa.qld.edu.au or phone (07) 3864 0411.
- Aerospace Systems (2019)
- Building & Construction Skills (2019)
- Design (2019)
- Digital Solutions (2019)
- Engineering (2019)
- Engineering Skills (2019)
- Fashion (2019)
- Food & Nutrition (2019)
- Furnishing Skills (2019)
- Hospitality Practices (2019)
- Industrial Graphics Skills (2019)
- Industrial Technology Skills (2019)
- Information & Communication Technology (2019)