The Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA), as delegate for the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), registers and audits Queensland school registered training organisations (RTOs).
The QCAA can register Queensland school RTOs to deliver and assess vocational education and training for all qualifications and accredited courses up to AQF Certificate IV level (except those declared as an apprenticeship in Queensland).
School RTOs registered to deliver VET through the QCAA may deliver VET to students in Years 10, 11 and 12 only.
QCAA VET webpages relate to Queensland school RTO operations only.
For general information about VET in Queensland, refer to DETE Education.
For further information about Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) refer to the QCE pages.
Queensland school RTOs are independent RTOs and must meet the same requirements as every RTO in Australia. All RTOs must be compliant at all times. For further information about training and qualifications in Australia see:
- Australian Qualifications Framework
- Australian Skills Quality Authority (National VET Regulator)
- Australian Skills Quality Authority VET Quality Framework
- Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC)
- Skills Service Organisations
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- Training.gov.au (TGA)