QCS Test: Guideline
- Queensland Core Skills (QCS) Test Guideline (PDF, 246.1 KB)
Provides information about policies and procedures, administration, marking, reporting and special provisions.
Past testpapers and response sheets
If you wish to purchase copies of past QCS testpapers, please contact the Business Operations Unit on (07) 3864 0218.
Blank response sheets for multiple choice testpapers are available to download.
This yearly publication provides feedback on the QCS Test and student responses. Retrospectives can be downloaded.
Information for students and parents/carers
- Instructions to students (PDF, 133.8 KB)
These instructions apply to all students sitting the QCS Test.
Note: The Instructions to students for 2018 will be published in mid-July 2018.
- Student Connect magazine
Student Connect magazine gives Year 12 students in Queensland important information regarding their studies and advice about future education, training and career pathways.
- Student Information Bulletin 2018 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
For Year 12 students, the Student Information Bulletin (SIB) includes sample test items and responses. Schools receive copies of the SIB early in the year for distribution to students.
- About the QCS Test (2018) (PDF, 663.4 KB)
A general information leaflet distributed to Year 11 students.
- Common Curriculum Elements (PDF, 111.1 KB)
The generic skills tested in the QCS Test.
- QCS Test: A guide for parents and carers (PDF, 533.5 KB)
- Preparing for the QCS Test: Sample questions that draw on assumed mathematical knowledge (PDF, 266.0 KB)