QCS Test Guideline
- QCS Test Guideline (PDF, 192.1 KB)
Provides information about policies and procedures, administration, marking, reporting and special provisions.
Past testpapers and response sheets
Please contact the Business Operations Unit regarding the purchase of copies of past QCS test papers on 3864 0218.
Blank response sheets for the Multiple Choice testpapers are available to download.
This yearly publication provides feedback on the QCS Test and student responses. Retrospectives can be downloaded.
Information for students and parents/carers
- Student Connect magazine
Student Connect magazine gives Year 12 students in Queensland important information regarding their studies and advice about future education, training and career pathways.
- Student Information Bulletin 2017 (PDF, 2.9 MB)
For Year 12 students, the Student Information Bulletin (SIB) includes sample test items and responses. Schools receive copies of the SIB early in the year for distribution to students.
- About the QCS Test 2017 (PDF, 330.5 KB)
A general information leaflet distributed to Year 11 students.
- Common Curriculum Elements (PDF, 111.1 KB)
The generic skills tested in the QCS Test.
- A guide for parents and carers (PDF, 533.5 KB)
- Preparing for the QCS Test: Sample questions that draw on assumed mathematical knowledge (PDF, 266.0 KB)