School moderator meetings and resources
Assessment scheduling tool
The Assessment scheduling tool helps schools manage student and staff assessment loads and consider the timing of assessment. The spreadsheet is populated with assessment techniques and conditions for each Authority syllabus. The assessment scheduling tool requires that schools allow macros to be enabled. Instructions for use are provided on the spreadsheet.
For further technical advice please contact the Quality Assurance Unit.
- Preparing electronic submissions: Advice for teachers (PDF, 85.3 KB)
- New Providing digital evidence in submissions: Advice for teachers (PDF, 71.7 KB)
- Preparing a verification submission: A step-by-step guide (PDF, 81.1 KB)
- Variable progression rate (AV)
- Verification submission checklist (PDF, 78.5 KB)
- Form R6 process: Verification to exit - A step-by-step guide (PDF, 38.8 KB)
- Form R6 at exit: Checklist (PDF, 40.2 KB)
- Form R6 completed: Sample R6 at exit (PDF, 539.9 KB)
- Verification: Frequently asked questions (PDF, 56.0 KB)