Access keys | Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site

Applying for verification of information

The Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA) issues Senior Education Profiles (SEPs) to eligible students each July and December. Your Senior Education Profile may contain the following:

  • Senior Statement – Issued to all students when they complete Year 12 at a Queensland school

  • Statement of Results – Issued to eligible non-school students

  • Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) – Awarded to eligible students in Queensland

  • Tertiary Entrance Statement – Issued to eligible students upon completion of Year 12 in Queensland

  • Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement (QCIA) – Issued to eligible students upon completion of Year 12 in Queensland. This certificate recognises achievements of students who have impairments or learning difficulties.

You may request verification of information contained in the above certificates or statements except the Tertiary Entrance Statement which is subject to a separate review procedure. When you receive your SEP you will receive an "Application for verification or review of information" form which is pre-printed with your name and address for this purpose. Your request must be accompanied by a cheque, money order or credit card details for the application fee noted on this form (inclusive of GST). All requests must reach the QCAA by the due date.

Do not complete and send in this form – it is a sample form only. Use the one you received with your SEP which is pre-printed with your name and address.

If you require a new form, email

This form is also used for reviewing results on the Tertiary Entrance Statement.

Verification of information procedures

QCAA’s verification of information procedures rely on advice from schools and other learning providers. QCAA asks them to check that they have provided us with the correct information to be recorded on your statement. Under the Judicial Review Act 1991, a person dissatisfied with the decision on their application for verification of information can apply for a judicial review of the decision by the Supreme Court.


Last reviewed: 1 July 2015

Share this page:

email  Facebook  Twitter