All Queensland school RTOs must notify any changes to contact details, and changes or events that affect the operation of the RTO, in writing to QCAA as delegate for the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). This is a condition of registration.
Notification of change of provider details
Notify QCAA within 90 calendar days regarding any changes to contact details for your RTO.
Notification of material change or event
Notify QCAA within 90 calendar days, of all significant changes for your RTO including:
- change to ownership or legal name
- change to permanent delivery sites
- significant or unexpected turnover of staff
- other significant changes to RTO operations.
Notification of third-party arrangements
Notify QCAA within 30 calendar days, of changes to third-party arrangements, including:
- Commencement of an arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf (ie. a new arrangement that has not been previously reported)
- Change to reported details of an arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf (ie. an arrangement that has been previously reported)
- Cessation of a previously reported arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf.
1. Complete the required form:
2. Save a copy of the completed form.
3. Submit the form and any required attachments following the instructions on the form.
Note: A change of Principal or RTO manager requires additional information. Please follow the instructions on the forms. Additional forms may include:
- Fit and Proper Person requirements declaration (DOCX, 140 kB)
- Statutory declaration: Chief executive (Principal) (DOCX, 127 kB)
Email email@example.com or telephone (07) 3864 0381
Last updated: 18 August 2015