It is a condition of registration that all Queensland school RTOs notify any changes to contact details, and changes or events that affect the operation of the RTO, by giving written notice to QCAA as delegate for the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
The QCAA VET Branch no longer accepts email advice regarding changes to RTO Managers — temporary or permanent.
To change an RTO manager, complete BOTH a Notification of change of provider details AND a Notification of material change or event. Please follow the instructions on the forms.
Notification of change of provider details
Use this form to notify the QCAA, within 90 calendar days, of the following changes to provider details:
- change of details for registration enquiries person on training.gov.au (RTO manager)
- change of public enquiries person on training.gov.au (Deputy Principal responsible for the senior school)
- changes to any contact details
- changes to permanent RTO delivery sites.
Notification of material change or event
Use this form to notify the QCAA, within 90 calendar days, of all significant changes, including the following:
- change of chief executive officer/principal
- change of RTO manager (high managerial agent)
- change to ownership or legal name
- significant or unexpected turnover of staff
- commencement or dissolution of an arrangement with another organisation to conduct training and/or assessment on the RTO’s behalf
- other significant changes to RTO operations.
A change of Principal or RTO manager requires additional information. Please follow the instructions on the forms. Additional forms may include:
- Updated Fit and Proper Person requirements declaration (DOCX, 140 kB)
- New Statutory declaration: Chief executive (Principal) (DOCX, 127 kB)
Notification of third-party arrangements
School RTOs must notify the QCAA, within 30 calendar days, of changes to third-party arrangements, including the following events:
- Commencement of an arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf (ie. a new arrangement that has not been previously reported)
- Change to reported details of an arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf (ie. an arrangement that has been previously reported)
- Cessation of a previously reported arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf.
- Notification of third-party arrangements coming soon
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (07) 3864 0381.
Last updated: 19 February 2015