The Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority as delegate for the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
All registered training organisations (RTOs) must ensure they comply with the conditions of their registration throughout the period of their registration.
All Queensland school RTOs must:
- comply with the VET Quality Framework, which comprises:
- the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations
- the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- the Data Provision Requirements
- the Fit and Proper Person Requirements
- the Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements
- notify QCAA of material changes
- give QCAA information that is lawfully requested
- cooperate with QCAA
- comply with ASQA’s general directions
- comply with any other conditions that QCAA as delegate for ASQA may impose.
RTOs will be notified in writing of any conditions (or changes to conditions) imposed on their registration.
Audits are conducted to assess whether school RTOs comply with the VET Quality Framework which includes the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations.
In determining if and when a monitoring audit is to be conducted, QCAA as delegate for ASQA considers a number of risk indicators, including:
- the RTO’s history of meeting its compliance requirements
- the length of time since its last full audit
- factors relating to its governance structures and delivery activity.
The auditor (or audit team, which may include industry specialists) may interview school RTO personnel and/or clients to review the:
- effectiveness of management systems, delivery strategies and other materials
- adequacy of records retained
- suitability of facilities and equipment
- credentials of nominated delivery personnel.
If the school RTO does not comply, it has an opportunity (within 20 working days) to provide additional or amended evidence to demonstrate its full compliance. QCAA as delegate for ASQA analyses the additional evidence before it makes a decision about compliance with the VET Quality Framework.
Email email@example.com or telephone (07) 3864 0381.