The assessments and resources previously in the Assessment Bank are now located in Prep–Year 10.
Accessing assessments on the QCAA website
- Go to Australian Curriculum in Queensland
- Choose the Australian Curriculum learning area (English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Science)
- Select year level (Prep to Year 10)
- Click the Resources tab
- Choose Assessment resources and/or Sample assessments
- Go to Queensland Curriculum
- Choose a learning area
- Click the Assessment tab
- Choose Sample assessments
The Assessment Bank archive consists of assessments for English, Mathematics and Science that were developed for and are aligned to past Queensland curriculum (Queensland Essential Learnings).