All Queensland school RTOs must notify any changes to contact details, and changes or events that affect the operation of the RTO , in writing to QCAA as delegate for the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). This is a condition of registration.
If you need assistance regarding a form, please ask the VET team a question.
Notification of change of provider details
Notify QCAA within 90 calendar days regarding any changes to contact details for your RTO .
Notification of material change or event
Notify QCAA within 90 calendar days, of all significant changes for your RTO including:
- change to ownership or legal name
- change to permanent delivery sites
- significant or unexpected turnover of staff
- other significant changes to RTO operations.
Notification of third-party arrangements
Notify QCAA within 30 calendar days, of changes to third-party arrangements, including:
- Commencement of an arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf (ie. a new arrangement that has not been previously reported)
- Change to reported details of an arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf (ie. an arrangement that has been previously reported)
- Cessation of a previously reported arrangement with another organisation to deliver services on the school RTO’s behalf.
1. Complete the required form:
2. Save a copy of the completed form.
3. Submit the form and any required attachments following the instructions on the form.
Note: A change of Principal or RTO manager requires additional information. Please follow the instructions on the forms. Additional forms may include:
- Fit and Proper Person requirements declaration (DOCX, 140.3 KB)
- Statutory declaration: Chief executive (Principal) (DOCX, 127.0 KB)
Email email@example.com or telephone (07) 3864 0381