The assessment design templates available through this webpage are for use by schools implementing the Agricultural Science 2013 syllabus.
Determining how to use the templates
- Determine whether to use the template or to copy the information into a school-based assessment document.
- When copying information into another template, care should be taken to maintain formatting.
Using the templates
- Insert school-based information into the space provided.
- Insert tasks and/or items and add any contextual information and guidelines — refer to the relevant sections of the syllabus when writing the assessment.
- Delete information that is not relevant to the assessment.
- Delete sets of information by highlighting the row and then: Layout > Delete > Delete row.
- Follow the directions provided to make the standards matrix instrument-specific.
- Delete instruction tables and/or instruct text before using the instrument.
Assessment design templates
The following instruments assess the Dimensions: Knowledge and understanding, Investigation and analysis, and Evaluation and communication: