The Student Data Capture System (SDCS) is the data collection system for schools to report student details - including enrolments and assessments - to the QCAA.
SDCS captures information for students in the Senior Phase of Learning – which may be for Years 10-12.
Information captured by QCAA is used to:
- bank enrolments and learning achievements in learning accounts for the QCE
- issue the Queensland Certificate of Education, Senior Statements and Statements of Results, Tertiary Entrance Statement, and Queensland Certificate of Individual Achievement
- print VET Certificates and Statements of Attainment for schools which are RTOs
- report school level performance in national and state reports.
The SDCS allows your school to capture, update, and validate information for students in Years 10, 11 and 12, and provides facilities to:
- maintain student details, enrolments and results in Authority subjects, Authority-registered subjects and VET
- create, display, and print student assessment records
- create, display, and print subject/class reports
- validate student information
- create, display, and print the distribution of subject achievement indicators
- enter, display, and print your school's proposals for levels of achievement
- record achievement of VET units of competency and qualifications
- import information from other systems
- export information to other systems.
The SCHOOLSDCS role is required to upload SDCS data submissions to QCAA. Access to the QCAA Secure Site is managed at the school level by the schools Organisational Administrator (ORGADMIN) role holders.
See Requesting access for more information about the Organisation Administrator (ORGADMIN) role.
Released: 10 July 2017
For help or further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3864 0278.