In Semester 1, 2017, the QCAA trialled external assessments with Year 11 students in the following subjects:
- Mathematics B
- Physical Education
- Visual Art.
Trial schools were provided with details of individual student achievement and cohort analysis at the conclusion of the trial.
Note: Blacked out items in assessment instruments have been redacted due to copyright restrictions.
- Question and response book (PDF, 690.2 KB)
- Text 1 audio track (MP3, 961.0 KB)
- Text 2 audio track (MP3, 2.8 MB)
- Question and response book (PDF, 762.3 KB)
- Text 1 audio track (MP3, 2.3 MB)
- Text 2 audio track (MP3, 2.0 MB)
- Question and response book — Paper 1 (PDF, 2.0 MB)
- Question and response book — Paper 2 (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Multiple choice question book (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Formulae sheet (PDF, 213.9 KB)
- Question and response book (PDF, 1003.8 KB)
- Stimulus book (PDF, 3.3 MB)
- Black and white stimulus book (PDF, 2.7 MB) (for special provisions)
Examiner’s reports provide information on the assessment specifications, expected responses and performance characteristics of students.
Trials were conducted in a formative context with Year 11 students using current syllabuses. Commentaries and indicative responses should be viewed with this in mind.