In Semester 1, 2016, the QCAA trialled external assessments in the following Year 11 subjects:
- Mathematics B
- Modern History.
Trial schools were provided with details of individual student achievement and cohort analysis at the conclusion of the trial.
Note: Blacked out items in assessment instruments have been redacted due to copyright restrictions.
- Question book (PDF, 220.1 KB)
- Response book (PDF, 317.1 KB)
- Quotation book - not available for release due to copyright restrictions
- Question book (PDF, 226.2 KB)
- Response book (PDF, 317.2 KB)
- Decision-making planning matrix (PDF, 114.1 KB)
- Stimulus (PDF, 8.5 MB)
Subject reports provide information on the assessment specifications, expected responses and performance characteristics of students.
The trial was conducted in a formative context with Year 11 students using current syllabuses. Commentaries and indicative responses should be viewed with this in mind.