Accessing SunLANDA online
To access your school’s data in SunLANDA online:
- Go to the QCAA homepage
- Select QCAA Portal & QCAA secure login from the Online services & secure login menu on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select QCAA Portal login from the QCAA Portal menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Login to the QCAA portal using your sign in name (email address) and password. If you don’t have one, please contact the QCAA Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3864 0278 to arrange registration and access.
- Once you have logged in, select NAPLAN from the menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Once you are in SunLANDA, you can follow the instructions in the video link below to learn more about how to navigate through SunLanda online.
Navigating SunLANDA online
This video demonstrated the features of the online version of SunLANDA and the ways you can subset and sort students and their responses.
Transcript and video
To download and view offline, right-click on a link and select 'Save target/link as...'