Individual, class and school reports
Schools receive a printed report for each student. This report is to be given to parents and/or carers as soon as possible after it has been received and checked by the school.
Once all data have been finalised, class and school reports will be made available to schools in electronic formats on the secure section of the QCAA website.
Class and school reports are available to schools in electronic formats on the secure section of the QCAA website.
Queries and anomalies
Schools will be advised of the process to query perceived errors on the 2017 student reports.
2017 NAPLAN test reporting information sheets
- Student reports — checking and distributing (PDF, 74.0 KB)
- Calculating the results (PDF, 83.2 KB)
- Using the results (PDF, 72.3 KB)
Sample student reports
Sample class reports
Sample school reports
Replacement student reports
Schools can request an additional copy of a student report if a parent other than the primary carer requests a copy or if a report is lost.
For an additional copy of a student report:
- State schools can download a student report from OneSchool.
- Non-state schools can submit an application using the online form Application for additional copy of student report available from the Test administration login of the NAPLAN portal https://naplan.qcaa.qld.edu.au/naplan/pages/login.jsp using the school BIC and password.
Please note: QCAA can only take requests from and provide replacement student report/s to schools for issue to parents/carers.
Current NAPLAN data can be accessed on the secure section of the QCAA website until 31 December of this year:
- Go to the NAPLAN portal.
- Select Results login.
- Use your school BIC and password to login and select School-specific reports.
Where a school requires NAPLAN data from 2008, the Data request form must be completed and submitted.