School task schedule
The school task timeline has key dates and information about important NAPLAN Online tasks and deadlines for schools. Schools must administer the tests in accordance with the nationally agreed test timetable.
Handbook for principals
The purpose of this handbook is to make sure that principals and teachers understand what is required to administer the 2018 National Assessment Program — Literacy and Numeracy ( NAPLAN ) online tests.
NAPLAN Online Test administration handbook for teachers
These handbooks provide schools with all the instructions they need to administer the NAPLAN Online tests.
Schools must log in to this secure site using a school BIC and password to complete a number of administrative tasks for NAPLAN throughout the school year.
These tasks include:
- Request additional copies of student reports.
- Submit applications for alternative test formats for disability and to vary test dates.
- Access test administration forms.
- Complete NAPLAN test tasks:
- Update and view school contact details.
- Upload and view student data.
- Acknowledge receipt of handbooks, test materials and student reports.
- Complete Principal declarations.
- Lodge NAPLAN appeals.
Access the Test administration login page of the NAPLAN portal.
The NAPLAN portal user manual provides instructions and information on how to use the NAPLAN portal.