The Strategic plan 2017–21 describes the organisation’s strategic direction for the coming period and reflects our commitment to providing a world class curriculum, learning and assessment system for all Queensland students.
The five key priorities in the plan will play an essential role in guiding the focus and work of the Authority:
- Deliver the senior curriculum and assessment reforms that provide students with a solid foundation for future achievement.
- Support schools to implement the P–10 Australian Curriculum and review the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline.
- Support schools to improve student outcomes in P–10 focusing on literacy and numeracy.
- Improve the delivery of services and client engagement by renewing information systems and communication channels.
- Cultivate a high performing and innovative QCAA workforce.