The Strategic plan 2016–20 describes the organisation’s strategic direction for the coming period and reflects our commitment to providing a world class curriculum, learning and assessment system for all Queensland students.
The five key priorities in the plan will play an essential role in guiding the focus and work of the Authority:
- strengthen senior curriculum and assessment
- support the P–10 Australian Curriculum and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline
- lead initiatives that support schools to lift student achievement in literacy and numeracy
- improve the delivery of services and client engagement by renewing information systems and communication channels, and streamlining processes and services
- cultivate a high performing and innovative QCAA workforce.