The handbook provides detailed information to guide learning providers in implementing the QCE.
Changes to the QCE Handbook – July 2014
The July 2014 version of the QCE Handbook includes revisions and updates related to:
- additional certificates approved by the Minister for Education to confirm literacy and numeracy standards
- provide clarity about conceded semesters
- include the suite of fact sheets previously available on another section of the QCAA website.
- Reporting student learning (August 2011) (PDF, 272 kB)
- SLIMS Interface control document (PDF, 214 kB)
- Credit for non-Queensland studies (November 2010) (PDF, 260 kB)
- Form: Application for credit transfer and/or relaxation of completed Core (DOCX, 152 kB)
- Form: Application for review of decision — QCE credit transfer (July 2011) (DOCX, 126 kB)
- New Form: Application for recording studies (PDF, 122 kB)
Note: Information on credit associated with VET Certificate I, III and IV qualifications is available through the Student Connect website via the QCE Planner "guest" link.
Last updated: 9 April 2015