- Prep–Year 10
- Australian Curriculum
- Implementing the Australian Curriculum in Queensland
- Online PD
- Online PD Semester 2 2011
Exploring the learning areas: English, Mathematics & Science
These videos and associated professional development booklet were developed based on workshops provided in Terms 3 and 4, 2011. Term 3 workshops were provided for P–7 Australian Curriculum English, Mathematics and Science. Term 4 workshops were provided for Years 8–10 Australian Curriculum English, Mathematics and Science.
- the content of the original booklets has been adapted to suit P–10 Australian Curriculum English, Mathematics and Science
- some of the websites shown in the videos have changed since the videos were produced
- the Australian Curriculum may have been updated since the videos were produced.
Recordings of online professional development modules during Semester 1 2011 are also available.
(Trouble viewing Flash? View the HTML5 version)
Transcripts of videos
- Exploring the learning areas: English (PDF, 127 kB)
- Exploring the learning areas: Mathematics (PDF, 136 kB)
- Exploring the learning areas: Science (PDF, 129 kB)
Last reviewed: 1 July 2014